Tuesday, February 1, 2011

... Oh, The Joys of Being an Elementary Education Major ...

I cannot decide if I am more excited or more nervous to finally graduate college and begin teaching. Some classes make me want to start tomorrow others make me feel as if I need another five years. It's ridiculous! All I know for certain is that when I see kids I light up. I cannot get enough of them. They are so adorable and just plain incredible human beings. In a month I get to spend a whole month in a classroom observing and teaching mini lessons and I can't wait for the opportunity. But until then I am suffering through the usual required classes. I shouldn't say suffering because I am learning a lot and I have some amazing friends in my classes but it's hard to keep up with school and work at times. And the early mornings have NOT gotten any easier. So for now I live  day by day and seem to be surviving (just barely) while managing to keep a smile on my face (for the most part). I thought I would post a  video me and my friend Caitlyn had to create for our Tech class. It's pretty much AMAZING!! Okay, well maybe not. Just promise you won't laugh too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment