Monday, February 7, 2011

Teach the Children


"True teachers and leaders see children as they may become."



I saw tomorrow passing on little children's feet
And on their forms and faces her prophecies complete
And then I saw tomorrow look at me through little children's eyes
And I thought how carefully I must teach if I am wise
- anonymous


"To see our children grow, succeed, and take their places in society and in the Lord's kingdom is an eternal reward worth any inconvenience or sacrifice."



I absolutely love these quotes. Being a teacher is going to require so much time, work and responsibility but it's a task I am ready to take on. There has never been anything I've been more sure of than my love for children and teaching.


** Taken from the conference talk "Teach the Children" given by M. Russell Ballard, found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment