Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sage, Planking and Other Happenings.


Meet Sage Aspen Bybee. My totally adorable niece.


Sage and her mama aka my twin


We are already the best of friends :)


I was actually able to be at the hospital for her birth. Which may have caused me to get less than 3 hours of sleep before teaching the next day but I would definitely do it again!

I hope ya'll are ready for this next part.

Me and Celestial have found our new favorite thing to do. Planking. This video is what inspired us. And we have just begun!! Warning: it was 12:45 am and we were bored at work. And let's just say when you are tired everything is funny and responsibility goes out the window hahaha.

This is the picture that started it all! We were standing there and I suggested it and Celestial was brave enough to do it. She sure is on top of a filing cabinet in the our office.



Theater planking.


 Patrick showing us up.


Yep, she planked on top of our ice cream freezer.


Sure did find a rock and stop on our way home from church the next day to capture this beauty. Unfortunately, my shoes fell off my feet into the snow so I ran back to the car barefoot and frozen. Worth it.


Human planking with my little sister. She is just a tad special but I still love her.




Also mama got her hair done this weekend! Not the best picture but then again when do I ever get a good one? haha I cut it and got dark brown and red highlights. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color. 




Last but not least: Celestial and I lookin' good for church. Mama's gotta find a man ;)


Life is good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment