Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Me?

Well who am I kidding? I don't really want to change that much about me and more than that I won't have that much free time for me this year. There will definitely be many changes in my life. Some big changes to look forward to for the year 2012:

- graduating college
- getting a teaching job (fingers crossed)
- moving (most likely back in with my parents).

Three rather exciting experiences. This year my goal is simple: Make new/more friends. Yes, I have to set that as a goal because I kinda fail in this department.  But I will say this. Because I accomplished my goal from last year: No soda for a year, I feel confident that I can conquer this year's.

So here's to a new year!


* Side note: You better believe I had one of these little guys on January 1, 2012. (Thanks to David).

P.S. I start student teaching tomorrow! Be ready for some fun updates/stories :)



Here's to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment