Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Splash of Color and of Course a Typical Stacey Moment


So this weekend I experienced the Festival of Colors for the first time thanks to my friend Sarah (mentioned a few posts back). And to my surprise I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. But of course the highlight of the day was on our walk back to the car and not the throwing of the chalk. 

- Exhibit A -


Sarah's captioned said it best : Stacey didn't really come with us. She came with that pack of hot boys.

For all you wonderful people out there reading this that know me, know that I tend to do random things. One of my favorite things is walking really closely behind people who I don't know at all. In this case it was a group of four, rather decent looking, young men in front of me. I may or may not have been attempting to touch the one's butt...I mean I'm single and lonely...it happens. Anyways, so we had a little fun but of course with me it didn't stop there. We kept walking and walking (I was back with my group and this point, no longer attempting to be a creeper) and we approached these guys once again but this time they were at their car. They were attempting to get in it, brushing off their chalk, laying down towels, etc. I mean that chalk makes everyone a hot mess. Well suddenly, one guy whips off his shirt. Just right there in front of the world...well street. And what do you expect a twenty year old girl to do when a muscular guy displays his hot bod for her!? Well me, with no time to create a filter, lets out a lovely "OWWW!" as I look right at him. This causes everyone (my group, all the guys) to start laughing. Of course I can't just be a normal person and let that be that, instead I get super nervous and awkward and a second after I let out the call I decide to add a "just kidding". Which only created more laughter and I think at that point I started running for our car out of embarrassment. All in all it made for a great memory and some good laughs.

2 comments:

  1. i can only imagine! :) baahaha. Too funny. ow ow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ba-ha-ha-ha-ha! I bet you made that guy's day...just kidding. Love you, Stace!

    ReplyDelete