Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time.

There is definitely not enough of it in my life right now. I feel like every day is a struggle and the end is at least a month away. Am i unhappy? No. I love my first grade class and my mentor teacher and I'm learning so much each day. I had one of the best lessons ever the other day that really opened my eyes to the power a teacher can have and the excitement you can bring to learning. Am i stressed? yes. Not with teaching or the kids but every time I think about all the assignments my BYU professors require I get overwhelmed. Do I work too much? Yes. But there's not much I can do about that situation. And I love my job so I at least have that one benefit. Am I tired? Yes, constantly. I get around 5 hours of sleep a night and get maybe 2 one hour naps in during the week. And that's about it. Some days I'm barely hanging on but I'm still surviving. And I can only believe it's because of my Lord and Savior. But at the same time I feel like I'm failing in that category. There's so much more I can be doing and I know exactly what they are and yet I still choose not to. Why is it so difficult for me? Until I find that answer I'll be doing my best and trying to follow these words:


"Patience means active waiting and enduring. It means staying with something and doing all that we can—working, hoping, and exercising faith; bearing hardship with fortitude, even when the desires of our hearts are delayed. Patience is not simply enduring; it is enduring well!"   - Dieter F. Uchtdorf

1 comment:

  1. i love you, your my hero! :) if anyone can do it all its you!

    ReplyDelete