Wednesday, March 2, 2011

...Wonderful Wednesday...


Meet my new friend Sarah.


She's awesome. I love us.

This picture was taken tonight at my FIRST BYU basketball game!! Sadly we didn't do so hot and the referees were terrible. But overall I screamed my head off and had an amazing time. Definitely want to go again. Soon. Like Saturday. Just sayin'.

Oh and forget teaching, tonight I just discovered my number one goal in life. To become a Golden Girl. This was the most exciting part of the game, sorry Jimmer. I mean check out these ladies move. Did I mention they are all 50-93??? Seriously my heroes!




Well it is off to bed for me! Tomorrow is my first day going to Wasatch Elementary so I get to meet my mentor teacher and cute little first graders. Get ready for some awesome stories, I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment