Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm back!


That is my current feeling about running and the gym. I have now worked out three days in a row (not including Sunday) and I am loving it! Oh how i miss you sweat and pain. Well....more how I miss being in shape :)

If you haven't heard about this awesome website pinterest then now is the time. It's kind of amazing. I'm still figuring it all out but so far it has only benefited my life as a future teacher, single girl and college student. If you haven't checked it out you should. One thing I found the other day that I most definitely want to incorporate in my own life and my future classroom is this:


On whatever paper you have lying around you write down your memories throughout the year and place them in the jar. Then on New Year's Eve you read through them. And then you can save them whichever way you choose. How quick and easy is that?! I am not always the greatest at writing in my journal or updating my blog and I thought this was so easy and quick that I can't wait to do it :) And in my future classroom, students could write down any of their memories throughout the school year and during the last week of school we could read through them all. The original creator used it to write down all the funny things her child said so she didn't forget them. So cute. Feel free to start your own because I know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment