Friday, April 1, 2011

Day One

Today marks day one of no sweets for a month. Don't ask why I agreed to take on this challenge when my friend Sarah asked me to join her. I'm guessing it's because I'm addicted and figure my body needs a break from all the unhealthy stuff I'm constantly consuming. So I figure I can last a month and I will only feel (and possibly look) better for it in the end. The only day we can actually eat candy is on Easter but I'm tempted to just say no altogether so I don't crash halfway through. So wish me luck as I say bye to my favorite candy of the year.

Good bye Reese's Eggs. I'll miss you dearly!


1 comment:

  1. those are MY favorite candy of the whole year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):) i would NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER NEVER do this in APRIL!! your brave. i plan on eating one EVERY SINGLE DAY OF APRIL. :):) haha. i'll eat enough for you and me!

    ReplyDelete