Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It must have been the lighting...

Saturday night I was at work (like usual) and Sarah came in for a visit. So we were talking for a while outside her theater catching up on the typical topics (boys and school). Little did I know what a disturbance we would cause. I kid you not (Sarah is my witness) every guy seemed to suddenly have a staring problem. The entire time they walk down the hallway they were just staring at us and I swear half of them even did a glance backward. The worst was when I could tell they were staring so I made eye contact and they just kept on staring! So then I made like a fake smile and looked away and let them continue enjoying the view. It was quite interesting. And I mean it was guys of all ages, single, w/their girlfriend. It was so strange. Never in my life have I met so many creepers hahaha I mean I know I'm one hot mama in my work suit but goodness ;) I still have a feeling that it must have been the lighting. I'll have to try it out again this weekend and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment