Monday, April 4, 2011

A Great Day

Today was simply great.

1. I got to sleep in at my parent's house in a comfy queen size bed. It was pretty much heaven!

2. Watched Baby Mama...freaking hilarious movie!

3. Had a relaxing drive home listening to my country music :)

4. Had a soccer game and we won!!!

5. My robot Celestial and #1 Fan Mitch came to watch and brought an awesome sign designed by my other amazing friend David! Seriously, I have been blessed with great people in my life :)

6. Got to finally spend time and go out to dinner with Celestial. It had been way too long and I missed that girl!

7. Saw another great youtube video today. Kind of made my day and yes you'll feel a little guilty after watching it but I'll bet money you hit reply after it's over...check it out: You Forgot the Blueberries

8. Day 4 of no sweets and I'm staying strong!! And you may say...But mama it's only been 4 days but trust me, one day was an accomplishment in my book. So 4 days is miraculous!

9. I'm about to work on homework...how does that make for a great day you might ask? Well one more paper done is one less paper to worry about.

10. I'm happy again. And after a long weekend it feels great to say that :)

2 comments:

  1. Is it hilarious that I checked on here this morning cause I knew that you woulda posted something last night. Bahah. Love you robot!! I'm glad your happy. :) blueberries blueberries... Ahhhhh!!!!! Bahahahahaha. I watched it three times. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you know me so well. And seriously that video makes me laugh so hard every time!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete