Monday, April 25, 2011

mama's been on the move

So I think it's time to bring a little cheer back to this blog since the last post was a little on the depressing side. And that is just not me! :)

Meet Dusty.


He is my new horse and best friend.
I've been telling my friend Nate that he should buy my a horse but he kept telling me no because they were too expensive. But thankfully I have a mommy who loves me enough to buy my one. 
He is so cute and we are going to have so much fun together!


 Eating his carrots so he can grow healthy and strong.


All tucked in and ready for bed.


Ready for the drive home!

As you can tell he is a fun new addition in my life. Expect more from the Adventures of Dusty and Mama ;)

Saturday I got to experience my first Penguin Day Party. 
Thanks to Sarah for an awesome night and dancing like a fool with me!





Today I got to go shooting with Nate. 
It was legit and he is a great teacher! 
I was blowing things up like a mad woman.
No big deal.






My favorite shot of the day.



Nathan enjoyed a little refreshment ;)


Other updates:

1. The semester finally ended and I'm still alive but don't worry another one starts tomorrow! But I'm not stressed out about it this time around. It's only 8 weeks which is great.
2. My birthday is in 14 days. Not that I'm counting or anything.
3. Reading a new book, The Book Thief, and loving it so far.
4. Got some cute clothes for Easter.
5. I'm gonna start running tomorrow. Mama's got to get back into shape!!
6. Cleaned my room and it is SPOTLESS. Tomorrow is laundry day and once that's done life will be great!
7. Missing my debit card (no es bueno). The search is on tomorrow.
8. Our team won our soccer game tonight 5-0!


No comments:

Post a Comment