Thursday, April 7, 2011

One Left.


That's right! Only one paper left to write. 

Yes it is going to be 12 torturous pages long. But being done with writing is within my grasp. My goal is to finish it before work at 6:00 on Saturday. So wish me luck. If all goes well I think this will be the first time in my college experience that I actually have a paper finished ahead of time. That would be sweet! 

My weekend will consist of work and writing but the finish line is worth it.


A special thanks to


for keeping me sane with your amazing music. 


4 comments:

  1. Seriously Ive been listening to their station on pandora every free chance i get for literally the past 2 weeks. :) the ONLY artist I have EVER found that j like every single song they have. They aren't capable of creating a bad song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. There is not a single song that I have to hit the skip button :) We need to go to their concert together...whenever they have one close to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love you Mama! Thanks for hanging out with me even when I am cranky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will hang out with you no matter your mood. You've been my saving grace this semester :)It's the least I could do!

    ReplyDelete